Are you fearful of being returned to jail after allegations of a probation violation in California?
Criminal defense lawyer Jere N. Sullivan, Jr., has more than 30 years of experience with successful, aggressive defenses for probation violations clients in San Luis Obispo and surrounding areas.
Our law firm's founder is a former deputy district attorney who knows how to deal with prosecutors, using heavily researched facts of your case to negotiate in your best interests.
Experienced Attorney For Probation Violations Defense In San Luis Obispo, California
At the Law Offices of Jere N. Sullivan, Jr., we protect your rights if you have been accused of:
- Failure to regularly report to a probation officer
- Failure to pay court fees, fines or restitution
- Failure to abstain from the use of controlled substances, and report for regular drug testing
- Failure to adhere to a curfew
- Failure to confine movements to a specific geographical boundary
- Unlawful possession of a weapon
- Associating with people connected to your original case
- Associating with known criminals
- Being arrested for a new offense
Any number of sentencing issues could come into play after an alleged probation violation. Due to the prison overpopulation problem in California, so-called "split sentences" and possible reassignments to county jail instead of state prison, you need defense representation that resonates with those who decide your fate.
Don't surrender your freedoms without a fight. Jere N. Sullivan, Jr., will fight right alongside you and provide the source of strength and confidence you need.
Call today — locally at 805-543-8869 or toll free to 805-543-8869.